The Law Brigade Group is an online, open-access journal publisher. We publish valid primary research from all areas of the Law. Visit publications page to find out all journals published and offered by The Law Brigade Group.
Becoming an Editor is one of the oldest, most prestigious & influential occupations in history. Persistence, passion, and patience are just some of the necessary qualities in developing editing skills. The sky is the limit in terms of where editors and writers can work and what they can write about, especially with the advent of online publications and businesses.
An editor’s work involves carefully analyzing and proofing one’s content for the publication house. The editor’s career never stops evolving and changing. To become great, the editor must continue to learn and grow with each evolution.
For complete coverage of all the major journals in our portfolio, a minimum of 100 student editors would be required from across the nation.
About Editorship Programme
The Editorship Programme is a yearly programme which invites editors from across the world as a peer reviewer.
Editors are required to review and edit a journal article in 5-7 days’ time. This is the maximum limit for us. We can start with 3-4 articles a week which may increase or decrease as per the requirements.
- Any Law/ Economics/ Political Studies student interested and having good experience of writing or articles can apply for the said position.
- Applicant must have atleast two publication in his/her name. Details of the publication will be asked for in the Application Form.
- Candidates willing to apply for the said post shall apply by filling up the application form here.
- Last Date for Application – Rolling Basis (You can apply anytime)
- Intimation of Acceptance – Within 10 days of Application
- Applicant must be fluent in English and should have extensive knowledge of using Microsoft Word.