Undertaking for Copyright Violations and Copyright Transfer Agreement
The article submitted by me/us is my/our original work. I hereby give consent and hence, assign the copyright of the above work to the Editorial Team of The Law Brigade Publishers & it’s parent organization Libertatem Media Group for publication in its journals and in all forms of media. I/We am/are the owner(s) of the manuscript, thereof and of all rights, title and interest therein.
I hereby affirm and submit that:-
- The submitted manuscript is an original work and has not been previously published and has not been considered elsewhere for publication in any other publication. The manuscript submitted has also not been submitted elsewhere for publication. More so, the submitted manuscript do not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party right.
- The submitted manuscript contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- By clicking “I Agree” in the “Copyright Transfer Agreement” Section in the Submission Form of this journal, that can be found here, is considered equivalent to its corresponding original form in all respects, including legal matters.
- I confirm that the contribution is original. All acknowledgements/references, wherever applicable, have been acknowledged to the sources and for such excerpts from copyrighted works as included in the contribution the proper permission is obtained from the copyright holder and author thereof where applicable. The work contains no libellous statements, and The Law Brigade Publishers & it’s parent organization, The Libertatem Media Group, is in no way responsible for any libellous material written by author, if any and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, proprietary right or any other legal /professional rights of others.
- All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- In case the I do not fulfil the publication procedure or defaults in the payment of publication fee, my manuscript (copyright of which has been transferred to The Law Brigade Publishers & it’s parent organization Libertatem Media Group under this agreement and by checking “I agree” option in the submission form) shall be uploaded to the Archive of the journal and would be easily made available on the internet.
- The grant of rights to The Law Brigade Publishers, (A Libertatem Media Group Company) does not infringe any clause of this agreement.