Joining The Law Brigade Publishers
Membership of The Law Brigade Publishers is open to anyone and everyone who has a general interest in the study of law and related subjects. There are different types of members of The Law Brigade Group and they may join it directly at any time in a year.
We have around 1276 active Annual student Members and institutional members from India and more than 359 members from abroad.
The annual membership period runs from the date of confirmation of membership till the same date next year.
Find out more about becoming a Member of The Law Brigade Group and all of the benefits it has to offer:
Benefits of Membership
- A Member is entitled to a maximum of 12 publications in any of the journals hosted by the publisher.
- All types of members are entitled to participate in different events and activities organized by the publisher including attending Conference and workshops if any.
- A member can add any number of co-authors to any paper submitted for publication. However, the publication charge of the co-authors will be calculated as INR 600 per co-author (Indian) or USD 25 per co-author (overseas).
How to get the Membership
Joining as a member is quick and easy. Members are important to the publisher, which is why we will do our utmost to improve systems to help you join. Anyone willing to join the membership can click on the below link and join as a member.
The annual membership period runs from the date of confirmation of membership till the same date next year. For. e.g, if you get your membership number on September 30, 2019, your membership will be valid till September 30, 2020
To become a member of the publisher online (see list below for different rates of membership fee) you would need to pay the membership fee through any of the options here for online payment below.
Membership Rules, Categories and Fees:
- A person holding a University/Institute’s Bachelor’s Degree or currently studying may become a Student Member.
- Any institution doing research on law or allied issues with similar aims and objects of the publisher may seek institutional membership of The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Any Society or Regional Association related to the subject of law may become an affiliated member of The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Fees/subscription for different types of membership are as follows:
- Annual Student Member (Indian): Rs. 10,000 a year
- Annual Student Member (Foreign): US$ 300 or equivalent in Indian Rupees a year
- Annual Professional Member (Indian): Rs. 10,000 a year
- Annual Professional Member (Foreign): US$ 300 or equivalent in Indian Rupees a year
- Annual Institutional Member (Indian): Rs. 30,000 a year
- Annual Institutional Member (Foreign): US$ 600 or equivalent in Indian Rupees a year
- Annual Regional Association/Society Member (Indian): Rs. 30,000 a year
- Annual Regional Association/Society Member (Foreign): US$ 600 or equivalent in Indian Rupees a year
All types of membership are subject to approval by two-thirds of the members of the Managing Committee.
- All fees are to be paid along with the nominal transaction charge including service charge, if any, using the online Payment Portal link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- The total number of members of The Law Brigade Publisher from India as on May 31st 2019 is 1276.
- The total number of institutional members of the publisher from abroad as on May 31st 2019 is 359.
How to get membership:
- Click on the below button to fill up the Application Form along with all details.
- Once you submit the form, the publisher’s Membership Management Committee will go through the application and revert back to your application within 24-48 hours along with the payment invoice of the membership fees.
- Once you receive the application acceptance email and the payment invoice, you would have to proceed to make the payment within the stipulated 4-5 days timeframe.
- Once you have made the payment, your task is over. The Publisher will then issue you a unique membership number which will be shared within 24-48 hours of the completion of payment of membership fees.
- You are now a member of the publishing group. You can start submitting your research work now.